Hello Authors, Publishers & Publicists!
Here is my review policy:
What is my preferred genre?
- Young Adult
- New Adult
(Genres NOT Accepted: Children’s Book, Middle Grade, Graphic Novels, Non-Fiction, Historical Fiction, & Science Fiction)
A typical book review will contain:
♥ A Quote: a line or two quoted from the book. Usually the quote chosen stood out to me while reading the book and I also felt that this quote best summarized the book.
♥ Cover & Info: An image of the book cover and book info (Title, Author, Series, Publication date, Publisher, Links, Synopsis from Goodreads)
- I will discuss: my likes and dislikes (if there are any), the characters, the writing, and my favorite parts.
- I will also include a closing paragraph stating my overall feelings of your book as well as who I would recommend it to.
- 5 Stars: I like to call these books “shelf-worthy”, meaning that I enjoyed this book so much that I have added it my collection. I usually love everything about the book and I do see myself re-reading it from time to time.
- 4 Stars: These books can also be considered “shelf-worthy”, for the most part. There are usually a couple of issues I had while reading the book, but I will still recommend it.
- 3 Stars: These books are just okay . There are usually of number of issues I had while reading the book and overall I may not be impressed with it.
- 2 Stars: I like to call these books “the struggle”, meaning that I had so many issues with this book that I “struggled” to get through it. I usually can’t find many things that I like about the book.
- 1 Star: While I have yet to give a book 1 star, I would say that a book with this rating means that I really disliked it and I did not finish it.
** I will also post my review of the book on Goodreads & Twitter.**
I am currently accepting review requests from authors, publishes, and publicists. If you would like to send me a book for review (ARCs or already published books), I accept the following formats: hard copy, PDF, or E-books that are compatible with Amazon Kindle.
NOTE: I will ONLY respond to review requests for books I have an interest in. Please allow up to two weeks for me to respond. If I don’t respond after two weeks, then I am most likely not interested in reviewing your book.