Hello Fellow Book Lions!
Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s topic are the Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR. Ahh, Fall. My favorite time of the year! The leaves changing color, hot chocolate, fancy scarves and new leather boots. Let’s not forget all the new book releases! Let’s begin!
The Top Ten books that I can’t wait to dive into this Fall are:
1. Exposed by Kaylea Cross: This is the sixth book in the Hostage Rescue Team series. This series is my guilty pleasure. I love the action, the suspense, the romance…I can’t wait to pick this up!
2. Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout: DAEMON!!!!! I’m so excited for this release. I’m completely OBSESSED with the Lux series and I can’t wait to read the story from Daemon’s POV!
3. Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen: I’m picking this book up soon, it’s gonna happen!
4. Better When He’s Bad by Jay Crownover: After completing her Marked Men last month, I wanted to read more of Crownover’s works because she just knows how to write my men.
5. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera: I’ve heard such great things about this book and I want to pick it to see what it is all about.
6. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff: Everyone I know who has read this book love it. I’m excited to get my hands on this book and I see all the cool graphics.
7. Winter by Marissa Meyer: So I am jumping on the bandwagon and I’m going to read the Lunar Chronicles and since Winter is coming out this Fall, why not add it to the list.
8. November 9 by Colleen Hoover: AHHH, a new Colleen Hoover book!!! Bring on the tears!
9. Sweet Venom by Mia Asher: I’ve waited months, MONTHS for this book. I was so upset when the release date was pushed back, but it’s coming out this Fall and I need to know how this crazy story ends.
10. Love Unspoken by Lisa De Jong: So this is not the actual cover for this book (it hasn’t been revealed yet), but this is another book that I have been waiting months for. That cliffhanger ending left me in tears and I need there to be a happy ending!
Are you excited for any of the books listed? What books are you most excited to dive into this Fall. Let me know in the comments below!