It’s time for another book tag! Since I go back to college tomorrow, what better way to end my last day of summer than with the Summertime Madness Book Tag. Let’s begin!
1. Show a book with a summery cover!
The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler. The cover looks very summery as the two main characters are lying on the beach surrounded shells, starfish, and other ocean finds and the story is also set during the summer.
2. Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a summer vacation!
I want to visit Arie’s world and just be surrounded by nature and magic. I want to lie in the butterfly circle and watch all the colorful butterflies fly up to the sky. This world is just so peaceful (for the most part) and I can spend my days reading in the butterfly circle.
3. You’re about to go on a flight to your summer vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight so what novella do you choose?
This is my favorite novella—EVER! This little book surprised me. I didn’t think I would like it because I didn’t really care to much for Paisley and Eli. I was hoping that the next book would be Mason’s story (still waiting…). But this story was so cute and I couldn’t stop smiling!
4. You have a case of summertime sadness what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
I remember reading this book in high school and just loving every minute of it. It is a Jane Austen inspired story with a dash of A Midsummer Nights Dream. The situations that the characters find themselves is just completely hilarious, I could not stop laughing. This book is just sugar and spice and everything nice!
5. You’re sitting at the beach all alone…which fictional character would be your beach babe?
I’ve been reading the Lux Series and I have grown to like love Daemon Black. I don’t know what it is but I think that we would go to the beach and would just find ourselves in some trouble…plus Daemon is very easy on the eyes…
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?
I’m gonna have to go with Reese MacKay from Five Ways to Fall. I know for a fact that we would probably find ourselves in trouble. Hopefully we wouldn’t be trashing the apartments of our exes, but whatever we do, we will definitely have a good time doing it.
7. Share the summertime happiness! Who do you tag?
If you want to do this tag, feel free to do so. Have fun and I hope you guys are enjoying the last few weeks of summer…