Thank you Maryna from Echoing Books for nominating me!!
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten blogs.
Maryna’s 10 Questions:
1. What was the first book that you have read this year?
The first book I read this year was Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. I love this book! I am now a CoHo fanatic because of this book.
2. If you could choose between one book boyfriend, who will it be?
Really, just one? So I’m just going to choose the current hottie that is occupying my mind and that would be Daemon Black from the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I just can’t get ENOUGH of him!
3. Who is you favorite author and why?
I’m going to have to say Sarah Dessen. I have loved reading her books since I was in middle school. They are just so relatable. My favorite books by Dessen are: Just Listen, This Lullaby, and The Truth About Forever. I have read them so many times, I know the page numbers for my favorite parts (I may have a problem).
4. If your house is on fire and you can only save one book from your bookshelves, which book would it be?
I would say Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I’m not sure why I would save this book, maybe it’s because it’s my favorite book in the series…not quite sure…
5. What would you do if this was a world without books?
6. If you can change your name to anything you want, what will it be? Has to be a name from a book you have read in August.
I would change my name to Arie Belle from The Arie Chronicles by Dani Hart. Her name is just so pretty and unique.
7. If you could co-write a book with an author, which author will it be?
Hands down it would be Sarah J. Maas!! I just love her books and her writing style. Her characters are just so easy to love and I just want to be a character in one of her books so I can kick some ass too.
8. What is one of your favorite genres to read?
I’m a sucker for a cheesy romance so I’m gonna have to go with contemporary. They are just fun and easy to read and they are great for when I feel like I’m going into a reading slump.
9. Is there anyone in your family that reminds you of a fictional character?
Nothing comes to mind right now…
10. If you have to live with one villain for the rest of your life. Who will it be?
Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmations. I know, it’s a little juvenile, but she has her own empire meaning she will be able to support by book
hoarding buying obsession. I just need to keep her away from cute puppies…
My 10 Questions:
What is your favorite book, so far, for 2015?
What is your most anticipated release for this year?
What is your favorite way to read: physical book or e-reader?
If you were stranded on a deserted island, who would you want to be stranded with?
What is your favorite show to binge watch on Netflix?
Name a book that you have a love/hate relationship with.
How many books have you bought this month?
Favorite summer treat?
Favorite reading spot?
If you could spend the day with your favorite author, who would it be and what would you do?
I Nominate These Awesome Bloggers:
Aentee from Read at Midnight
Patty from Bookishwanderlove
Gabby from Gabby the Dauntless Warlock
Beatrice from Dreamland Book Blog
Thanks again for the nomination Maryna!