Hope you are having a wonderful week of reading! Today feels like a tag post type of day, so I decided to do the Summer Lovin’ Book Tag which was originally created by Richard Denney on Youtube. Let’s begin!
1. Start of summer: Pick a book with an attention grabbing first sentence?
“This is the part where I die.” (No need to explain that one.)
2. Too hot to go Out: Pick a book for a day in?
What better way to spend the day in than lounging around with my favorite Colleen Hoover book. Plus, it has an AWESOME soundtrack that I dance around the house to.
3. Summer Road trip: Pick a book you’d take with you on the road?
Reading about a road trip, while on a road trip…YES PLEASE!
4. Iced Tea Goodness: Pick a book with a cold setting?
This is the only book that came to mind for this question…plus it was pretty damn cold in Narnia under the White Witch’s rule.
5. Nasty Sunburn: A book you really disliked (so far) this year?
I can’t even with this…
6. Sizzling Read: Recommend one of your favorite books?